Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: sound on camera

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Come on. Soemone must know how I get rid of this stuff.

    If I record with the lense cap on I get audio camera hum. Can I use this to scrub it from real footage - or doesnt sound work like this ....

    I know I shoudl have paid more attention in Physics, but my physics teacher should have tought Porn for pupils....;-)

    ------------------
    Grizz:

    What is the sound of onehand clapping ?

  2. #2
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    yep, thats pretty ,much how it works..
    You need 2 recordings:
    You have the dialog recording, of actors, etc talking,
    and also the background noise.
    Then subtract one from the other, leaving just the actors voices.

    Then add foley sound effects as you want.

    It does get more complicated than that, but thats the basic scenario.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •